Happy new financial year! We hope last year was financially prosperous and here’s to another exciting year ahead.
Since it is a new financial year, it’s time to ensure that you’re paying up to the correct award rates.
Here is a quick how-to-guide that we’ve put together to make sure you are up to date with the current award rates!
To find your minimum pay rates:
- Head over to the Fair Work Pay Calculator
- Enter in your award or utilise the built-in tool to help you find your award rates.
- Follow through the steps for each employee or employee type till you get to the end and compare that to your staff’s pay rate in your HR files and payroll software.
- If there is a change, make sure you enter in the new award rates for your staff in their HR files and update your payroll software.
- Feel free to give us a call if you have any questions about this process, your award, or anything else.
For our clients in the Hospitality, Restaurant, Fast Food, Retail and Pharmacy industries, make sure you look through the updated penalty rate changes here.
We’re looking forward to working with you into the future and to ensure you achieve all your business goals, and a beautiful future!
General advice disclaimer
General advice warning: The advice provided is general advice only as, in preparing it we did not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, you should consider how appropriate the advice is to your particular investment needs, and objectives. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision relating to a financial product.